As Fall approaches, there are considerations you can make with your landscape that can save you money. Here a some money-saving ideas that might take root for you:
- Plant a tree that will provide shade for your home and help cut down on summer time cooling costs.
- Trim bushes to encourage healthy growth.
- Plant perennials only. Flowering varieties can take the place of annuals that are costly because they have to be replaced each year.
- Replace grass with ground cover.
- Choose drought tolerant plants that are native to your area.
Saving money on landscape translates to real money you can instead use to buy income-producing assets.