February Check List
- If you use a service to prepare your tax return, you should have an appointment scheduled by now. If not, make the call!
- Buy those Valentine’s cards before the good ones are all gone.
- Buy next year’s Valentine’s cards on February 15th and save them for next year.
- FAFSA deadlines for college financial aid are coming up quickly. This state-by-state guide to deadlines will help you plan for the 2016-17 school year.
- Review your savings and investing goals for 2016. The end of March will mark the first quarter. Make sure you are on track for a stellar year of investing in your future.
- Change your furnace filter. This is a monthly task that will save you money on your heating bill and your appliance will last longer.
p.s. Check out the new NDQ Guide: 500 Tips the guide that will give you actionable steps to jump start your savings and investing immediately.